Effective Date: 01.01.2021
What data do we collect?
We collect data on the Client (employer) side– namely name, addresses (legal address, cleaning address, invoice address), credit card and account information, language preferences, email, phone number, birthdate, gender, and employer's number.
We collect data on the Agent (employee) side – namely name, gender, birthday, AHV number, address, email, phone numbers, nationality, marital status, work permit and language spoken. We also collect data which are specific to Client requests and Agent application within the role and purpose of Batsoft SA as a fiduciary service provider.
How do we collect Your data?
We collect Your data as Clients or Agents under the following circumstances:
- when You visit our Website;
- when You book services via our Website or through the phone;
- when You claim a service from our customer service;
- when You receive marketing-related information about our services and products;
- when You take part in one of our market research promotions or surveys;
- when You use, or communicate with us or third parties via our Website;
- when You provide online information on a voluntary basis;
- via phone, recorded phone calls, email communication with our Team
- via the use or view of our website via Your browser’s cookies
- Data collected through two other entities of the Batgroup SA – namely VANGUARD INTERNET SA and Batmaid SA.
- Through third party websites in case You already agreed to share the data Your provided on these websites
How will we use Your data?
Batsoft SA collects Your data for the following purposes:
- help You efficiently access Your information after You sign in Your booking account
- remember information, so You will not have to re-enter during Your visit or the next time You visit the Website
- deliver fiduciary services, manage Your account(s) consisting of, namely, declare and insure Your employee(s) to the relevant Authorities
- for any statistics and data analytics purposes without personal re-identification
- Batsoft SA will share Your data with the other Batgroup SA entities so that they can share special offers with You
How do we store Your data?
Your information collected through our Website may be stored and processed in Switzerland and any other country in which Batsoft SA or its affiliates maintain facilities.
Your data will be safely stored on the servers of the Swiss company Exoscale and Amazon Web Services which ensures top security storage requirements. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect the security of the information collected through the Website and take reasonable steps to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account. However, Batsoft SA cannot ensure the security of any information You transmit to Batsoft SA or guarantee that loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure of information will not occur. Your data will not be stored for a period longer than 10 years, unless otherwise required by the State Authorities and AHV compensation offices. Your data will be destroyed accordingly.
Our company would like to send You information about products and services of ours that we think You might like, as well as those of the Batgroup SA entities. If You have agreed to receive marketing-related emails by electronic communications, You may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to require from Batsoft SA to stop contacting You for marketing purposes or giving Your data to other entities of the Batgroup SA. If You no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request from Batsoft SA copies of Your personal data. We will charge You a fixed fee of CHF50 for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Batsoft SA rectifies any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to from Batsoft SA to complete information You believe is incomplete. Batsoft SA also raises the point that each Client or Agent can be held liable for the inaccuracy of data they entered on the platform and that Swiss labor law and collective labor agreements apply, regardless of the country they are located in.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that our company erase Your personal data, as long as Batsoft SA does not need them to comply with the State Authorities and local compensation offices. Batsoft SA has to keep data about the Client, as employer, to comply with the Swiss compensation offices controls and to deliver its trust service properly. Users can therefore not change or remove the data they provided when booking because of their employer status. In the event of a retroactive control by one or several Swiss compensation offices, Batsoft SA shall keep the above-mentioned Client data for 10 years.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request from Batsoft SA to restrict the processing of Your personal data, as long as Batsoft SA does not need them to comply with the State Authorities and local compensation offices
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company’s processing of Your personal data, as long as Batsoft SA does not need them to comply with the State Authorities and local compensation offices.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to You, as long as Batsoft SA does not need it to comply with the State Authorities and local compensation offices and that it does not prevent Batsoft SA from delivering its fiduciary service.
If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by writing to email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to Your device when You visit a website. The cookies then send data back to the website they come from on each new visit, or to another website that recognizes these cookies. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user's device. You can find more information about cookies at: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies.
The information collected by our cookies is processed in servers located in Switzerland.
Users in the European Union (E.U.) have the right to refuse to allow cookies to be placed on the device they used to access the Site.
Please contact us for any question related to that matter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality: Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize You on our website and remember Your previously selected preferences. These could include what language You prefer and location You are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Cookies enable a smooth navigation between pages and improve the overall user experience. For instance, cookies remember You are logged in and avoid You to re-enter Your details again.
- SessionCam: We use SessionCam to analyze how users interact with our website and the content found within them. Mouse movements, mouse clicks, page scrolling and text entered into search boxes and website forms may be recorded for statistical reporting purposes and to improve site usability. The data compiled is for internal use only and will not include any sensitive personal information.
BATSOFT SA may also use such reviews in other promotional material and media for our advertising and promotional purposes.
- Social plugins: Our website use social plugins, e.g. from Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The plugins are labelled with the logo of the provider, and may be, for example ‘Like’ buttons or a Google+ button or Twitter button.
When you call up our website which contains such a plugin, your browser sets up a direct connection with the provider’s computers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the provider site directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website. By integrating plugins the provider receives the information that you have called up our website. If you are simultaneously logged in to the provider, the provider can assign the visit to your profile. If you interact with the plugins – for example by activating the “Like” button or making a comment – the relevant information is transmitted by your browser directly to the provider and stored there. If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of the provider before you visit our website. Even if you are logged out, providers collect anonymized data via social plugins to set up a cookie for you. If you log into the provider at a later time, these data may be assigned to your profile.
If a login is provided via a social login service − e.g. Facebook Connect – data are exchanged between the provider and our website. In the case of Facebook Connect that may be, for example, data from your public Facebook profile. By using such login services you agree to the transfer of data.
Please refer to the data protection notices of the provider for the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing of your data by the provider, as well as your respective rights and setup options to protect your privacy.
Facebook Ireland Ltd. or Facebook Inc.: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Google Inc.: http://www.google.com/intl/de/privacy/plusone/
Twitter Inc.: http://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you via these cookies, you can select the “block cookies from third-party providers” function in your browser settings. Then if there is embedded content from other providers, the browser does not send any cookies to the server. It is possible that with this setting other functions on our website will no longer function.
- Advertising: Our company uses these cookies to collect information about Your visit to our website, the content You viewed, the links You followed and information about Your browser, device, and Your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when You visit another website, You may be shown advertising based on Your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage Your cookies
You can set Your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If You have any questions about Batsoft Private Policy, the data we hold on You, or You would like to exercise one of Your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to write us at email@example.com.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should You wish to report a complaint or if You feel that Batsoft SA has not addressed Your concern in a satisfactory manner, You may contact the Information Commissioner's Office whose contact details are mentioned here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html